Dr. Cynthia Hoffmeier is the medical director and owner of Simply Skin Medical Spa.
With over 20 years medical experience in Clarion , she is the first physician in the area to specialize in non-invasive laser and aesthetic treatments for the improvement and maintenance of healthy skin.
She is committed to keeping abreast of the latest developments in cosmetic rejuvenation, and trains with renowned physicians across the United States to offer the most effective options for skin health and appearance.
She maintains certification in lasers for skin tightening, photorejuvenation, laser hair removal, and laser vein treatment. She has advanced certifications in the use of Botox Cosmetic, and Radiesse, and is the only physician in the area who has been trained in the art of sclerotherapy for varicose and spider veins.
Her beginning was in Family Practice, and she is emphatic that skin care is an extension of total health care. She has enjoyed lecturing many times in the community on topics of Women’s Health and Skin Care.
Dr. Hoffmeier resides in Clarion with her husband Phillip, and two children, Cole, and Jade.
Education and Training:
- Gannon University, B.S. Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathy
- Post Graduate Internship- Doctors Hospital, Columbus Ohio
- Board Certified, American Board of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- Certified and Member, The Botox Cosmetic adn Juvederm Network of Physicians
- Certified and Member, Restylane Physician Network
- Certified and Member, Radiesse and Boletero Physician Netowrk
- Certified and Member, Sculptra Aesthetic Physician Network
- Certified, DOT Laser Therapy & Skin Resurfacing
- Certified, IPL Photorejuvenation
- Certified, Light Sheer Laser Hair Removal
- Certified, Sclerotherapy, and Ambulatory Phlebectomy
- Certified, 1064 Yag Laser Vein Removal
- Certified, ReFirme Wrinkle Reduction, and Skin Tightening